Range Safety Officer Certification
Date: 4 November 2017
Location: Cascade Shooting Facilities Club House/Indoor Range
Start Time: 07:00 AM
End Time: 19:00 PM (approximate)
Capacity: 12 Students
- Cascade Shooting Facilities member
- Current NRA membership
- Steve Powell
- Phil Maloy
- Mike Peterson
The RSO training materials are covered by CSF
NRA membership is individual responsibility (annual, life, etc.)
Rating costs for NRA RSO is individual responsibility ($30 every 2 years)Registration:
Send an email to Steve Powell using firstname.lastname@example.org with
- First Name
- Middle Initial
- Last Name
- NRA ID
- Date of Birth
Make a check out to Cascade Shooting Facilities for $75 and mail it to the address below to reserve your spot. This check may instead be handed to the CSF Treasurer (Neely Smith) at a board or the club meetings. If anyone does not show for their reserved spot, the check will be cashed by the club. Cancellation must be received prior to October 30, 2017, for check return. This will allow time for others to fill vacated spot.
Mail Checks to:
CSF RSO Class
Attention: Neely Smith, Treasurer
P. O. Box 310
Ravensdale, WA 98051
- The class will start at 7 AM and finishes about 7:00 PM (after tests graded).
- The test is Open Book. You will have the test to work on during breaks and lunchtime.
- Supplies each individual should bring to class:
- 3 ring binder (to put materials in)
- Pencil and paper (highlighters and/or pen optional)
- Please bring snacks and a lunch. Some may opt to drive to 4 Corners to eat lunch.