Hello CSF Members,
I wanted to share an update on our renewal process this year.
- Renewals will begin April 1st. We would prefer you renew online as early as possible.
- Renewals will close June 4th. We must receive your payment for your renewal and work assessment by this date.
- Renewals are processed instantly online, at https://membership.cascadeshootingfacilities.org.
- This year, you will see an email invoice for your membership renewal.
- You will also see a second, separate invoice for your work assessment if you did not perform your volunteer work for the 2017 membership year.
- You will be emailed a copy of each invoice to the email address we have on file for you. You can also log into our online system and view/pay your invoices.
- If you have not renewed by the 20th of the month, a paper summary statement will be mailed via USPS.
How you will be able to pay
- You will be able to pay online, using a credit card. Go to https://membership.cascadeshootingfacilities.org.
- You will be able to pay by mail. Instructions on how to do so can be found on your summary statment.
- You will also be able to pay in person. We will be holding several in-person sessions at the clubhouse to process renewals.
- 1. May 5th from 3PM to 8PM
- 2. May 7th from 12PM to 7PM
Both sessions will held at the Clubhouse.
- I already paid. Now I see another invoice?
- Some members paid their renewal before work assessments were available. If you have a work assessment invoice, it will need to be paid.
- I sent in a check but I don’t see my account updated.
- We try to process checks as quickly as possible, but it takes us several days to process them. If you have sent in your payment, it will be applied to your account.
Membership Committee Chair