Hello CSF Members,
I wanted to share an update on our renewal process this year.
- Renewals will begin April 1st. We would prefer you renew online as early as possible.
- Renewals will close May 7th. We must receive your payment for your renewal and work assessment by this date.
- This year, you will see an email invoice for your membership renewal.
- If applicable, you will also see a second, separate invoice for work assessment hours(if you didn’t perform them)
- We will not be sending you physical mail due to the cost and labor involved.
You will be emailed a copy of each invoice to the email address we have on file for you. You can also log into our online system and view/pay your invoices.
How you will be able to pay
- You will be able to pay online, using a credit card.
- You will be able to pay by mail. Instructions on how to do so can be found on your invoice(s).
- You will also be able to pay in person. We will be holding several in-person sessions at the clubhouse to process renewals. The schedule for these sessions will be announced shortly.
There is no action you need to take at this time. We will begin the process on April 1st.
Membership Committee Chair